Ph Balancing Micro Cleansing Foam
Hasta en 12 cuotas de $1.325 sin interés.
Un limpiador acuoso gentil, es un básico dentro de toda rutina coreana. Esta espuma con pH 5.5 similar al de la piel, ha sido formulada para remover efectivamente todas impurezas del rostro, mantenido la salud y equilibrio de la piel.
Su fórmula enriquecida con alantoina y extractos herbales que inspiran a la medicina tradicional coreana, como el regaliz y la flor de madreselva, ayudarán a calmar e hidratar hasta la piel más sensible. Además, es libre de alcohol, sulfatos, siliconas y parabenos.
*Contiene aceites esenciales y ácido cítrico.
Tamaño: 140 ml
Aplicalo en tus manos húmedas y luego masajea suavemente en el rostro con movimientos circulares, por último enjuaga tu rostro y sigue con los siguientes pasos de tu rutina.
Ingredientes clave: Flor de Madreselva, Lavanda, Regaliz, Ácido Cítrico, Alantoína.
Listado de ingredientes: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Aspartic Acid, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
Macqueza Review: Acwell 55 Ph Balancing Micro Cleansing
I have never been picky with the type of cleanser that I used and so, I have just been jumping from cleanser to cleanser for the past few years.
It wasnt until recently when I was more aware of the type of skincare product that is more suitable for my skin. Just FYI, my skin type is normal-oily combo, it really depends on the weather as well, but usually Ive a normal-oily combo skin type.
Ever since I did a review on Acwell bubble free gel cleanser, I have been loyally using it till now.
But you know me and beauty products, Im always drifting from one to another.
Its really important for skin to be well taken of, since your skin is your largest organ.
5.5 is the ideal pH level for your skin & most beauty products are either too acidic or alkalic which is why its extra important to use a 5.5 pH cleanser to balance your skin at the end of the day.
Like all Acwell products, it has a really faint & pleasant fragrance.
I was really against using foam cleansers since I have sensitive skin & I didnt have good experience with foam cleansers at all.
My first impression of this cleanser is that its definitely gentle. After washing, I dont feel any tightness on my skin or feel that my skin is strip of its natural oil.
The foam is slightly different from other foam cleansers I used before. This foam is slightly more solid so a little bit of this goes a long way.
I love this but Acwell bubble free gel cleanser always have a special place in my heart.
No 55 Ph Balancing Micro Cleansing Foam
Effectively removes dust and impurities from skin while keeping it in a healthy, balanced state
ACWELL No 5.5 pH Balancing Micro Cleansing Foam effectively removes dust and impurities from skin while keeping it in a healthy, balanced state. This cleansing foam with low pH level and its sensitive skin-friendly formula contains licorice root extract to protect skin from environmental stressors and allantoin to soothe and moisturize.
Read Also: Face Cleanser Toner And Moisturizer
Acwell No 55 Ph Balancing Micro Cleansing Foam 140 Ml
- Date First Available: October 20 2020
- Shipping Weight:Switch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AWL-64130
- 16.8 x 6.6 x 4.3 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Volume: 140 ml
- Tested: Dermatologically Tested
Return & Refund Policy
If the item you ordered arrived in a physically damaged or defective condition or is different from their description on the product detail page , or has missing parts or accessories, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with us.
Few items are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from us it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock us are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged
- Item received has missing parts or accessories
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website
- The Item received is defective.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item that was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
Also Check: Best Facial Cleanser For Eyelash Extensions
Ac Well 55 Ph Balancing Micro Cleansing Foam 140ml
Size: 140 ml
- Wet hands and face. Squeeze out a small amount and lather. In circular motions, gently massage the cleanser onto skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water and proceed with the rest of your routine
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Aspartic Acid, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
Acwell No 55 Ph Balancing Micro Cleansing Foam 140ml
* This product is the item that requested from customer.
* There is no separate fee.
* Total Price include domestic delivery charge and it costs usually about 2,500~3,000 KRW.
* Prices are based on when the TesterKorea’s product page created.
* Prices can be changed according to the seller’s policy of website.
* If the price is different from actual sales website, please leave a new request message on the bulletin board.
* We make purchases on the site the day after the order comes in, It might be out of stock at the time of purchase. in this case, we will notify to customer through CS team.
* In the case of fashion and character goods, it is sometimes unstable stock condition depend on seller. please understand that it may not be possible to purchase sometimes.
* Purchased product can not cancel as per product. in this case, we will indicate related message on product description.
* You can track your package on our website by yourself.Tester Korea provides tracking number for all of our orders to ensure the safety of its delivery.If you need further information, click the ‘Shopping’ Info link at the bottom the page.
Also Check: Biore Charcoal Cleanser Salicylic Acid