How To Choose The Right Body Scrub For Your Skin
Choosing the right body scrub is important, as a wrong product can leave your skin dry and irritated. Choose a product that suits your skin type. Also, choose a product depending on how frequently you plan to use it and for which part of the body. Here are the kinds of scrubs, with information on what theyâre best suited for.
Benefits Of Face Scrub For Women
Every woman wants to look beautiful and look attractive. And all know the beauty treatments for their face whether it is organic or chemical ones. Women know there are many benefits of using face scrubs, but if you are the one who never tried face scrubs should know the benefits.
- It removes all the dead skin from their face which helps them to look beautiful, attractive and fresh all the time.
- Helps in reducing the blackheads
- Face scrubbing helps in enhancing natural beauty.
- Scrubbers help in reducing the acne problem as well.
These are some of the benefits of using face scrubs for both men and women. If you have never tried using a face scrubbing, try once and see the result.
How To Use A Face Scrub
It is important to treat your face gently when using a scrub. Overscrubbing or applying too much pressure can irritate skin worse, this can cause tiny tears on the skins surface.
Recommended Reading: Dherbs 20 Day Cleanse Instructions
What Is A Face Scrub
A face scrub is a skincare product used to exfoliate your skin. It helps in the removal of dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, reducing the chances for clogged pores and acne breakouts. With the practice of scrubbing and exfoliation dating back to ancient times, history indicates that people used something abrasive to exfoliate their skin.
For example, the American Indians used dried corn cobs for skin exfoliation. Crushed sea shells were also a popular option. Nowadays, scrubs are made with ingredients like coffee grounds, sugar, finely ground sea salt, cinnamon, honey, oats etc.
Why Face Scrubs Are Important
For those people who complain that their skin looks dull, they have blackheads and tanning on their face, well, those people are removing their dead skin cells from the outer layer of their skin. To remove that dead skin from your face, you need to do the scrubbing. Scrubber helps to remove the dead skin.
You can now make a way for new skin every day by removing the dead skin. Unclog your pores from the dirt, blackheads, dead skin and other surface impurities so that new healthy skin may come. If you remove your dead skin from your face, you can see your new skin and look attractive. It is very important to remove dead cell or skin from the face.
Don’t Miss: Best Cleanser For Textured Skin
Face Wash Vs Face Scrub
The primary difference between a face wash and a face scrub is the texture. A face wash has a creamy smooth texture, whereas a face scrub has grits in it. The purpose of using these two are also different. A face wash just cleans the dirt, dust and pathogens from your skins surface. However, a scrub cleans the skin pores as well. It removes the dead skin cells by exfoliating your skin.
Physical Scrubs With Chemical Exfoliants
If you have normal, combination, or oily skin, Dr. Jaliman recommends reaching for a face scrub that also contains chemical exfoliants for extra skin-refining benefits. Those containing acids such as salicylic or lactic acids are gentle enough for most people to use, she says. However, they can be a problem for those with sensitive skin or with conditions like rosacea or eczema, depending on the type of acid used.
- Are face scrubs bad for skin?
Noas long as you don’t overdo it or use a harsh scrub. Sensitive skin types should tread lightly with a finely-milled scrub, according to Dr. Jaliman. Additionally, using a face scrub every day or even every other day can be too much for many skin types. Start slow by exfoliating once per week and see how your skin tolerates using a scrub.
- How often should I use a face scrub?
In general, most skin types can handle exfoliation via a scrub two or three times per week. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to start once per week and see how your skin reacts.
- Are face scrubs good for acne?
They can be if they’re gentle and contain acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid. If you experience acne breakouts, you’ll want to look for a finely-milled scrub as well as ingredients that can help treat breakouts and soothe skin to counteract any potential irritation. As with sensitive skin, start slow to minimize irritation.
Also Check: Facial Cleanser To Minimize Pores
Artnaturals Himalayan Body Scrub And Face Scrub
* Our Top 3 Picks of artnatur himalayan bodi scrub and face is based on our analysis system on product features, online popularity, price, brand reputation, and other expert reviews. Hope to match you here. If none, the following products recommendations and the related top 16 advices you might be interested.
Theorie Face And Body Scrub
- Soothing Aloe Vera Base | Formulated For Calming Hydration, The Pure Collection Was Uniquely Formulated With A Base Of Aloe Vera Instead Of The Water Used In Traditional Products
- Clean Beauty | Luxurious Formulations Free From Fragrance, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, Parabens, And Phthalates. Suited For Clean Beauty Enthusiasts And Those With Eczema, Psoriasis And Other Skin Concerns
- Thoughtfully Crafted | Vegan, Cruelty & Gluten Free
- Skin Nourishing Botanicals | Enriched With Healing Argan Oil, Marula Oil, Vitamins E & C And Jojoba Oil Our Hypoallergenic Pure Collection Soothes Skin And Promotes Glowing Health
- Great For Face& Body | Rounded Micro Pumice Offers A Natural, Non-Abrasive, Form Of Exfoliation Gentle Enough For Use On FaceAnd Body
You May Like: Best Acne Cleanser For Oily Skin
Activated Charcoal Face And Body Scrub
- Natural Pore Minimizer – Toxins And Dirt Settle In Your Skin Enlarging The Appearance Of Pores And Making Them More Noticeable. This Organic Activated Charcoal Scrub Will Minimize Your Pores Naturally.
- Activated Charcoal Scrub – Upscale Beauty Activated Charcoal Body Scrub Removes Dirt, Toxins And Other Harmful Impurities From Your Skin. It Deep Cleans Your Skin And Works Wonders Cleansing Your Pores. This Will Leave Your Skin Super Soft And Clean.
- Powerful Cellulite Scrub – Activated Charcoal Removes Toxins From Skin And Naturally Combats Cellulite. It Is The Most Useful Anti Cellulite Scrub.
- Multiple Benefits – There’s A Reason Why Activated Charcoal Has Become So Popular In Recent Years. It Not Only Beautifies The Skin, This Can Work As Best Cellulite Treatment, Exfoliating Facial Scrub, Acne Scrub, Blackhead Remover, H and Scrub, Dead Skin Remover.
- Gentle Body Exfoliator – This Sugar Scrub Body Exfoliator Removes All Dead Skin Cells. Clean, Detox, Restore Your Skin To A Healthy Glow Without Using Harsh Chemicals Harming Your Skin.
Ml Face And Body Cleansing Scrub Gel Deep Cleaning Exfoliating Body Scrub Gel
- â»Face and body cleansing scrub gel riches in vitamins. With a 12-hour moisturizing formula, it can effectively remove aging keratin and eliminate the outer skin dirt.
- â»Promote metabolism and blood circulation, make skin smooth, delicate and shiny.
- â»Balance moisture according to skin condition and maintain optimal skin condition throughout the day.
- â»Contains Aloe Vera extract, moisturizes the skin, improves the condition of dry skin, eliminates the lack of moisture, gives the skin softness and moisturizing.
- â»Usage: After cleansing the skin, apply an appropriate amount on the face, or gently massage the whole body until fine particles appear, then rinse with water.
Read Also: Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Review
What Is A Body Scrub
Body scrubs are physical exfoliants, designed with a particle-like thick mixture, which helps to remove the dead skin cells from your body parts. The exfoliating particles of a body scrub usually are a combination of salt and sugar. Body scrubs can either be oil-based, water-based or even in powder form.
The concept of body scrubs is not new and has been there as a body care treatment since ages. Egyptians invented this beauty method to naturally exfoliate their skin. They used to combine exfoliating particles like sugar in perfumed oil to make body scrubs. The method has made its way to modern skincare due to the variety of benefits it offers.
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Face Scrub And Body Scrub Mitt
- Instantly And Visibly Removes Dead Skin: Made Of A Unique, Silicone-Free Viscose Blended Material, This Facial Exfoliator Mitt Removes Layers Of Dead Skin Instantly, Leaving Behind Smooth, Radiant Skin. Unlike A Brush, Sponge, Loofah, Or Many Other Scrubbers, It’s Designed Especially To Scrub Your Face.
- At-Home Spa Treatment: Use The Dermasuri Exfoliation Mitt To Deeply Exfoliate Your Skin Without Harmful Chemicals – Only Water. Experience Deep Cleansing To Remove Dead Skin Cells, Even Out Your Skin Tone, Scrub Away Dry Skin, And Stimulate Blood Flow.
- For Soft Skin And A Smooth Face: This Face Exfoliator Scrubs Away Dead Skin Cells, Leaving Clear, Smooth, And Soft Skin. Use After You Wash With Clean Water. Deeply Moisten By Applying Moisturizer Lotion After Exfoliation.
- Extend The Life Of Sunless Tanning: For A Long-Lasting, Smooth, Glowing Tan With No Dark Spots, Use Our Skin Exfoliator On Your Face, Or Anywhere You Apply The Tanner. Exfoliate Before Spray Tanning Or Applying Sunless Tanning Lotions.
- Dermasuri Skincare Products: In Addition To Exfoliating Massage Tools Like This One, Dermasuri Offers A Variety Of Other Skin Care And Beauty Products. Care For Your Skin The Dermasuri Way.
You May Like: Neutrogena Clear Pore Facial Cleanser Mask
What Does A Face Scrub Do To Your Face
Facial scrubs contain coarse particles which help to exfoliate the skin. When you apply a face scrub, the particles rub against your skin and remove all the dirt from your skin pores. It also removes dead skin cells, making your skin smoother and softer. The addition of a good facial scrub in your weekly skincare routine will provide you with healthy and glowing skin.
Product Description Read More On Safety Information Product Usage And More
The Orvel Face and Body cleansing scrub gel with saffron effectively clears the skin of all the dirt, impurities, and grime. The rich formula of Saffron aids in lightening the skin and makes it more radiant. It helps remove suntan marks, acne scars and other marks on the body. With extended usage the skin looks younger, more supple and attractive. This gel is suitable for use by people of both genders. It is effective on all skin types.
Read Also: Best Facial Cleanser For Sensitive Eyes
Benefits Of Face Scrub For Men
Face Scrub is important for men too as much it is important for women. If you are a man and have never used face scrub before, here are some of the benefits which are written below for using a face scrub.
- Remove dead cells: Face scrubs helps in removing the dead skin from the face. It cleans your skin from deep and makes you look more handsome. It is very important to remove dead skin from the face.
- Blackheads:- It also helps in removing the blackheads from the skin. Blackheads are the small bumps that appear on your skin because of clogged hair follicles.
- Tanning:- Scrubbing helps in removing the sun tanning from the face as well.
- Easy For Shave:- The face scrubs which are designed for men help in preparing skin for shaving. Ingrown hair and razor burns become the things of the past once you start using a face scrub regularly.
- No more pimples:-It features one of the strongest anti-acne weapons. This ingredient can help make acne breakouts disappear quickly.
Should You Cleanse Or Scrub First
If you cleanse and exfoliate your skin regularly, we commend you. Both cleansing and exfoliation are crucial components of a good skin care routine and can yield beautifying results. Have you ever wondered the proper order to use your cleanser and scrub? Or whether you should exfoliate or cleanse first? If so, we are weighing the pros and cons below so you can decide how to cleanse your skin accordingly.
Don’t Miss: 9 Day Deep Cleanse Isagenix
Find Out More About This Product
NIVEA Purifying Cleansing Gel, enriched with Ocean Algae .
Item Number 81170
Oily to combination skin
Wet your face before applying the wash gel
Apply the purifying gel to your face, neck and décolleté
Massage it in upward circles onto skin, avoid the eye area
Rinse the residue off with lukewarm water
Myths & Facts About Face Scrubs
Scrubbing damages your skin.
Scrubbing does not mean damaging your skin. Only if the scrub contains large and sharp grinding particles, it can cause tears in your skin. Applying extreme pressure while massaging the scrub can be harmful too.
Scrubs can erase acne scars
Scrub alone cannot remove your acne scar. Specifically designed acne-lightening creams are available for that purpose. Face scrubs can however help the scar to fade a little bit.
Scrubs can cure pimples.
The face scrub cannot treat your pimples. Rather if you scrub your face when you have pimples, it may irritate your skin and cause a burning sensation. Face scrub can however prevent pimples by removing the dead skin cells.
Tingling sensation during scrubbing is normal.
If your face scrub contains peppermint or menthol kind of ingredients, then a cooling sensation is normal. If not then the tingling simply means that the ingredients do not suit your skin.
When Should You Use A Body Scrub
If your skin is feeling too dry, rough or flaky you should try body scrubbing. If you are planning to shave your body hair, exfoliate your skin with a body scrub first. This will give you a smooth shaving experience.
Do not use a body scrub, if you have cuts or wounds on your body or your skin is irritated due to rashes or sunburn. Scrubbing will further increase your skin irritation.
Face Scrub Vs Body Scrub
Face scrubs are formulated with small particles for use on the delicate skin of the face. Body scrubs have a thicker consistency and contain larger exfoliating granules to address the thicker skin on the balance of the body. They can effectively treat areas of rough skin such as the elbows or heels.
Read Also: Biore Charcoal Cleanser Salicylic Acid
Face And Body Cleaning Scrub Gel Skin Pores Exfoliation Acne Facial Aloe Vera
Seller:kingdomfighter11196.5%, Location:Pico Rivera, California, US, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:124291479208FACE AND BODY CLEANING SCRUB GEL SKIN PORES EXFOLIATION ACNE FACIAL ALOE VERA. Features:Face and Body CleansingScrub Gel Flavor: Aloe VeraProduct descriptionThe best skin care product featuring the planet’s natural power that help your skin silky. Face and Body Cleansing Scrub Gel contain rich vitamin E,C,D,B12 etc and fruit essence. With 12 hours moisturizing formula, it can effectively remove aging cutin, eliminate skin outer layer dirt, promote metabolism and blood circulation, leaving skin tender, delicate and luster with ginseng fragrance. USAGE: After cleaning the skin, apply proper of it to smear on face , or lightly massage whole body till appearing fine grain , rinse off with clean water.Package Includes: Condition:New, Expiration Date:2023, Main Purpose:Acne, Blackheads, Clogged Pores, Firming, Period After Opening :24M, Skin Type:All Skin Types, Size:Regular, Ingredients:Tea Tree Oil, Water, Green Tea, Lemon, Color:White, Set Includes:Body Scrub, Daily Use, MPN:717708, Main Ingredient:Green Tea, Aloe vera, Salt, Sugar, Brand:Unbranded, Active Ingredients:Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Type:Face Body Scrub, Department:Unisex, Volume:3.5 fl oz, Formulation:Gel, Body Area:Face, Features:All Natural Ingredients, Contains Aloe Vera, Scent:aloe vera, Country/Region of Manufacture:China, Product Line:Face And Body See More
What Is A Cleanser
Cleansers are designed to lift dirt, oil and other impurities that accumulate on your skin but they do not exfoliate or buff away dead skin cells. Most cleansers have a cream or foam consistency and for most people, are gentle enough to be used twice a day.
Cleansers contain a variety of active ingredients and are formulated to treat a range of skin types and conditions. Some contain hydrating ingredients to treat dry skin, such as hyaluronic acid and glycerin. Other ingredients help control acne with the antibacterial benefits of azelaic acid and salicylic acid, well-known for its ability to reduce oiliness and target blackheads.
Read Also: Rite Aid Gentle Skin Cleanser
Dos & Donts Of Face Scrub
1. Never forget to wash your face before using a face scrub.
2. Focus on your faces T-zone .
3. Make sure that you spend at least 40 seconds massaging your face.
4. If you have the time for a proper skincare routine, you can apply a face mask after a facial scrub.
5. Moisturize your skin with a hydrating moisturizer after scrubbing. It will help to replenish your ski.
6. Get a face scrub that suits your skin type.
1. Do not scrub your face everyday. Twice a week is more than enough.
2. Do not scrub your face for more than 40 to 45 seconds. Scrubbing for too long can cause skin irritation.
3. If you have open wounds or sore pimples on your face, avoid the face scrub.
4. Do not expose your skin to sunlight immediately after a face scrub. It will make your skin super sensitive.
5. Do not steam your face before scrubbing.
6. Avoid using physical scrubs, instead, choose gentle-to-use scrubs containing AHA’s or BHA.
7. In case you have burns, wounds on your skin, avoid scrubbing. Let it heal completely.
Exfoliating your facial skin using a gentle scrub can be an effective way to take care of your skin. It helps to remove the dead skin cells and extra sebum from your face and give you smooth, soft skin. Follow the above-mentioned steps for a perfect exfoliation process using a face scrub. However, choose a product that suits your skin type and be gentle, in order to avoid microtears in your skin. Also keep in mind the dos & donts to avoid any side effects.