Compare With Similar Items
|This item LonoLife Master Cleanse Powder-Lemonade Detox Diet with Lemon, Maple Syrup, and Cayenne, 8oz Bulk Container, 15 Servings 8 Ounces|
|4.1 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars||3.9 out of 5 stars||3.6 out of 5 stars|
organic maple syrup, organic lemon juice powder, lemon juice powder, organic cayenne powder
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
4.1 out of 5 stars
The Purpose Of The Master Cleanse:
- To dissolve and remove toxins and mucous from the body.
- To clean the kidneys and digestive system.
- To cleanse the glands and cells of the body.
- To remove waste and hardened matter in the joints and muscles.
- To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries and blood vessels.
- To create a healthy blood stream.
- To return youthfulness to everybody, even the elderly.
Lemon And Cayenne Pepper Detox
This popular diet plan is usually titled simply lemon diet. While its original purpose implies the overall well-being, many people have taken it as another weight loss plan. Lemon diet would make you lose weight, for sure, but it is not its main purpose. It is not designed to lose weight, but to get your body free of harmful and unnecessary materials. A significant amount of waste and toxic substances regularly remain in our colon, due to poor nutrition and unhealthy living habits. We often take this for granted and dont pay any attention, until we face some more serious health issues. Lemon and cayenne pepper cleanse is meant to reduce and eliminate all the toxic waste from our system and get our organism function properly.
Don’t Miss: Bye Bye Blemish Anti Acne Cleanser
The Master Cleanse Cleanse Craze From The Pepper Scale
There are many ways to approach weight loss. You may be surprised to learn one popular method has people turning to their spice racks for results!
If you have heard of the cayenne pepper diet or master cleanse but arent sure what its really all about, keep reading. Theres a lot to consider before embarking on any major diet. Below, youll find most everything you ever wanted to know about the cayenne pepper cleanse but were afraid to ask.
What Is A Cayenne Pepper Detox
A cayenne pepper detox is another name for the Master Cleanse, a stringent detoxifying diet. The cayenne pepper detox is intended for the elimination of toxins from the body, but it also is commonly used for weight loss. A detox is a solid food fast that lasts from 10 days to one month, or even longer in some cases. The primary component of a cayenne pepper detox is a drink made of filtered or bottled water, cayenne pepper, grade B maple syrup and lemon juice.
Also known by names such as the the Beyoncé Diet and the Lemonade Diet, the cayenne pepper detox was first introduced in 1976 in the book The Master Cleanser by alternative health practitioner Stanley Burroughs. Although there are many variations on the ratio of ingredients that can be used, Burroughs recipe for the cayenne pepper detox drink calls for eight to 10 ounces of water, the juice of half a lemon, two tablespoons of grade B maple syrup and one-tenth of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Organic ingredients are recommended, and the mixture should be consumed six times a day. Also included in the detox diet are a daily dose of saltwater in the morning and an herbal laxative tea at night.
Recommended Reading: How To Apply Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Its Not Appropriate For Everyone
Very low-calorie diets like the Master Cleanse are not appropriate for everyone .
Women who are pregnant or lactating should not do the Master Cleanse, since they need larger amounts of calories and nutrients.
It is also not appropriate for those with a history of eating disorders, since restrictive dieting and laxative use may increase the risk of relapse .
People who take insulin or sulfonylureas to manage blood sugars should also use caution before starting a juice cleanse, as they may develop low blood sugar.
Anyone with a history of heart issues should consult with their doctor before fasting in order to avoid possible electrolyte imbalances that might affect the heart .
The Master Cleanse diet lacks many of the important nutrients your body needs, and may be difficult to maintain. This diet is not appropriate for everyone, and may cause unpleasant side effects in some people.
Helps In Relieving Pain
Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, a chemical component that relieves pain, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center and other sources. Capsaicin does this by lowering the quantity of substance P, a neuropeptide produced by the body and sent to the brain to signal pain. Capsaicin is one of the components in most pain relievers available on the market.
Capsaicin is also available as a cream for joint and muscle pain, lower back discomfort, pain following surgery, and pain caused by any nerve disorder, such as shingles.
The same trials have demonstrated significant alleviation for migraine and headache sufferers. Furthermore, by restricting blood circulation to the brain, it lowers platelet aggregation factor , which is responsible for migrations.
You May Like: Neutrogena Cream To Foam Cleanser
Lemon Ginger Cayenne Detox Water To Detox And Cleanse Your Body
Jump to RecipeHow to lose weight with thisGinger Detox Water Recipewill give you more energy and cleanse your system. That will actually help you achieve your weight loss goals plus it is an inexpensive drink to make!
- Lemons are a great source of Vitamin C and Potassium. This is a virtually fat-free food which punches a massive amount of flavor. Lemon aids in liver detox and alkalizes the body. lemon juice is also a mild diuretic, so adding it to your water is going to help flush out those toxins.
- cayenne pepper Contains capsaicin, which inhibits hunger and fat storage. cayenne pepper is also known for raising the body temperature and regulate blood sugar along with stimulates the circulatory system and aids digestion.
- Ginger Helps in digestion and Excess Gas. You dont want to keep that gas inside of you because what happens, bloating! Which is so uncomfortable. Ginger also Detoxifies and Disinfects the body. There are so many benefits to adding these three pieces to your water. I drink it the first two weeks all day than one drink every morning.
Ginger Detox Water Recipe
detox drinks help to naturally reduce inflammation, boost energy, support digestion, cleanse the liver and promote healthy skin.
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger
Place all into a gallon size container and infuse over-night.
Drink for three days replenishing the water as you drink it.
This simple Ginger Detox Water Recipe with Cayenne is a refreshing cleansing drink you will LOVE!
Does The Cleanse Work
Because of the drastic cut in caloric intake, you’re likely to see some weight loss at the end of the fasting period. When you resume eating solid food, however, it’s likely the weight will return quickly because the loss is not likely to be fat, but water.
A small-scale study of 84 women who used a lemon detox diet, published in the May 2015 issue of Nutrition Research, suggests that a lemon detox program reduces body fat and insulin resistance through caloric restriction. This study involved participants remaining on the fast for seven days, so there is no evidence to support the benefits over an extended period of time.
Another small-scale study featured in the March 2016 issue of the Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine involved 50 participants and looked at the short-term use of a lemon juice and honey fast. This study looked at the use of the fast for four days. The results indicate that the fast may be safe and effective in reducing fat in healthy individuals. As with the other study, there is no evidence to support participants’ ability to keep the weight off in the long term.
Although these two studies show a cleansing diet has positive benefits, it’s unhealthy to maintain such a restricted caloric intake for a long period of time. Doing so could have negative effects on your overall health. It’s best to speak with your doctor before beginning a lemon-honey-cayenne cleanse to ensure you are healthy enough.
Also Check: Best Cleanser For Aging Acne Prone Skin
Lemon & Cayenne Pepper Cleanse
- 2 Tablespoons of organic lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons of organic Grade B maple syrup
- 1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 10 ounces filtered water
The Lemon Cleanse Recipe
Capsaicin, a pepper extract, was reported in a June 2014 study in Appetite to increase feelings of fullness and to prevent overeating. In order to prepare your cayenne pepper lemonade, start by combining 2 tablespoons of organic lemon or lime juice with 2 tablespoons of grade B maple syrup, 1/10 tablespoon of organic cayenne pepper, and 8 ounces of purified water. For a 10-day period, drink 6 glasses to 12 glasses of the lemonade daily as your only food source. To assist elimination, drink a laxative tea first thing in the morning and before you go to bed. If increased colon cleansing is desired, drink a salt water flush. This salt water flush, or salt water colon cleanse, can be made by combining 1 quart of warm, purified water with 2 tablespoons of non-iodized sea salt. The salt water flush should be consumed first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, before you drink the cayenne pepper lemonade or the laxative tea.
Read more:The Cayenne Pepper Weight Loss Drink
Also Check: Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser Review
More Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar
- Facial Toning: Mix 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar with 1 3/4 cup water. I use this after using this natural make-up remover.
- Manage Seasonal Allergies: Similar to treating a sinus infection with apple cider vinegar, mix 1 tsp with 2-3 Tbsp water, gargle for 30 seconds and swallow. Repeat twice daily, or up to four times for more severe allergies.
- Rid Croup: My son had a strange cough that included no other symptoms. We waited for a week to see if the cough would go away, but it didnt. It was harsh, loud and often. We gave him the same remedy as the sinus infection and his cough had reduced significantly within one day and was completely gone within three.
- Remove Moles: I know this sounds crazy, but it really works! You can read how my husband removed a mole from the side of his face using ACV.
- Bug Repellent: I have recipes to make bug repellent with essential oils and bug repellent without essential oils. Yet, some readers have even suggested that drinking just 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar on a daily basis has kept bugs away too!
- Homemade Conditioner: Just 1 tablespoon of ACV and warm water can replace your typical conditioner. Not only does it work, but this will save you TONS of money too! Read the full tutorial on homemade conditioner here.
A History Of The Healing Chili
Scientists discovered seeds on the floors of caverns in Mexico that were formerly ancient human residences, indicating that people were eating chilis as early as 7,000 B.C. Hot peppers are thought to have been cultivated between 5200 and 3400 B.C., making them one of the worlds oldest cultivated foods. Scholars later discovered that these fiery plants were so important to the people of Mexico and Central America that they were used as currency and as an offering to the gods. Most people believe that these peppers were used in virtually every meal because of their digestive characteristics and ability to treat yellow fever.
Columbus did not set sail for the Americas in pursuit of wealth or land instead, he was looking for precious spices for European aristocracy. Food began to deteriorate as soon as it was picked before refrigerators were invented, thus spices were added to mask the stink of decay. While Columbus and his accompanying physician, Dr. Diego Alvarez Chanca, did not locate the peppercorns they were looking for on their second expedition, they did find aji peppers and brought them back to Europe. It traveled from Europe to every continent, where it was grown and used for medicinal and flavoring purposes.
Recommended Reading: Easy 3 Day Cleanse For Weight Loss
Ideas On How To Make It Easy For You To Take Cayenne Pepper
- Add Cayenne at the right moment ideally, just before drinking the lemonade. Preferably, your lemonade should be made fresh by the glass. After squeezing your lemons, adding the maple syrup, and water quickly mixes in the cayenne pepper and drink it immediately.
- Do not allow the Cayenne to Steep. This is true if you make your lemonade concoction ahead of time. This will result in making the drink spicier since it was left to steep for long hours.
- Take note of the Scoville. The spiciness of the cayenne pepper is measured in a unit called Scoville, which range from 40,000 to 100,000 IUs. You do not need to get the hottest cayenne available. You might try choosing the 40,000 IU in your lemonade if you are just a beginner. You can shift to a spicier unit as you get used to it. It is usually at 40,000 IU if the package of the cayenne does not include a unit measure.
- Immediately rinse your mouth. Have an eight ounce of water on standby before drinking your lemonade. Just after ingesting the lemonade, quickly drink 80% of the water. Use the remaining 20% of water to gargle and clean your taste buds. It will help eliminate the taste of cayenne instantly.
- Chug it. If you do not like the taste of the lemonade, it is best to gulp it than sip it. The longer it takes to ingest it, the more you will taste it.
Organic Peppermint Tea / Herbal Laxative Tea
Peppermint tea can be drunk throughout the day as a way to calm any nausea you may be experiencing. Mint is excellent for soothing the belly if youre experiencing any unpleasantness due to the cleanse. An herbal laxative tea can be used with the cleanse as well. This tea is meant to be taken right before bed, to continue stimulating the bowels and cleansing the system.
Also Check: Renew Life Three Day Cleanse
What Are The Benefits Of This Liquid
With a mixture of lemon juice, water, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup, this drink is meant to jump start your metabolism and give you enough calories and carbohydrates to get you through the day. Cayenne pepper is a metabolic booster, while maple syrup is an unprocessed, natural sugar which provides your body with energy. Because lemons contain antioxidants, they help to flush toxins out of your system.
Recommended Reading: Facial Cleanser For Large Pores
Cayenne Pepper And Lemon Cleanse
The lemon cayenne cleanse, also called the “master cleanse,” the “cayenne pepper and lemon cleanse,” or the “lemonade cleanse,” is a short-term detox diet similar to a juice fast. The cleanse claims to loosen and eliminate congestion, and this is thought to detoxify your body and help you lose weight.
Read more:Healthy Ways to Lose Weight Fast
You May Like: When To Use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
For How Long Should We Do This Master Cleanse
Traditionally, the lemonade master cleanse is meant to be followed rigidly for 10 days after ten days, you can begin reintroducing other foods juice and vegetable soup at first, followed by raw fruits and vegetables. If you continue following the literature of the lemonade master cleanse, youll likely be expected to cut out all meat and dairy products for a length of time. Many people who go on the Master Cleanse are looking to lose a considerable amount of weight in a short time frame, such as going to a party or event. The diet can help you look your absolute best in just a few weeks.
The Master Cleanse Diet
The Master Cleanse diet was first introduced by Stanley Burroughs in 1940s. The main ingredients in the Master Cleanse are lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup. The benefits of the Master Cleanse tonic are linked with the lemon and cayenne pepper properties. These benefits include detoxifying the body of toxic substances, and boosting metabolism.
This cayenne pepper cleansing diet is typically adopted for a period of 10 days. During this period, you are not allowed to eat any kind of solid food, and must only drink the Master Cleanse tonic. It is supposedly a wonderful weight-loss drink that makes you shed those extra pounds at a faster pace. Cayenne pepper is an indispensable ingredient in this cleansing diet, because its stimulating properties help boost the healthy properties of lemon to their fullest potential, making it more effective.
Read Also: Enzyme Cleanser Dr Barbara Sturm
Purpose Of The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
- To melt away and remove toxins and clogging that has accumulated inside your body
- To purify your digestive system and kidneys.
- To cleanse your cells and glands
- To eradicate all unused excess and crystallized salt in your joints.
- To ease irritation and pressure in the arteries, blood vessels, and nerves.
- To create a clean blood stream.
- To keep the natural elasticity of your skin thus helping you look younger beyond your years.