This Item Is Currently Out Of Stock
Get notified when it’s back in stock
Good to know:Dermatologically tested.
If you’re looking to exfoliate dead skin cells and to purify the complexion then the kaolin contained in this skin cleanser by Neutrogena is a great solution for you. There is also citric acid contained in this product which helps to even skin tone and minimize the appearance of fine lines and to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
- Dermatologically Tested
Brands You Might Like
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Side Effects Requiring Immediate Medical Attention
Along with its needed effects, benzoyl peroxide topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking benzoyl peroxide topical:
Less common or rare
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- tightness in the throat
Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur while taking benzoyl peroxide topical:
Symptoms of overdose
- Burning, itching, scaling, redness, or swelling of skin
Also Check: Keyano Aromatics Alpha Beta Exfoliating Cleanser
What Do I Need To Tell My Doctor Before I Take Neutrogena Clear Pore
- If you have an allergy to benzoyl peroxide or any other part of Neutrogena Clear Pore .
- If you are allergic to Neutrogena Clear Pore any part of Neutrogena Clear Pore or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you have very sensitive skin.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Neutrogena Clear Pore .
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Neutrogena Clear Pore with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How Is This Medicine Best Taken
Use Neutrogena Clear Pore as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Neutrogena Clear Pore by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes .
- If you get Neutrogena Clear Pore in any of these areas, rinse well with water.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Makeup may be used after the skin has dried.
- If you see Neutrogena Clear Pore or white marks on your skin after you put it on, you may be using too much.
- It may take several weeks to see the full effects.
- Use as you have been told, even if your signs get better.
- Use Neutrogena Clear Pore to wash the affected skin. Rinse with warm water, then pat dry.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Don’t Miss: 9 Day Deep Cleanse Isagenix
Side Effects Not Requiring Immediate Medical Attention
Some side effects of benzoyl peroxide topical may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects.
Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Dryness or peeling of the skin
- feeling of warmth, mild stinging, and redness of the skin
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask 42oz
Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two waysas a daily face cleanser or a face mask.
Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, youll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.
- 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
- Kills breakout causing bacteria
How to Use:
- To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Read Also: Best Facial Cleanser For Dark Spots
What Are Some Side Effects That I Need To Call My Doctor About Right Away
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash hives itching red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever wheezing tightness in the chest or throat trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking unusual hoarseness or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
What Are Some Things I Need To Know Or Do While I Take Neutrogena Clear Pore
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Neutrogena Clear Pore . This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Certain acne products that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can rarely cause very bad and sometimes life-threatening allergic reactions or very bad irritation. Before first use, you may need to follow certain steps to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction. Use Neutrogena Clear Pore as you were told by the doctor or read the package label. Talk with the doctor.
- Do not put on irritated skin.
- Do not put on sunburned skin.
- Do not leave Neutrogena Clear Pore on the skin longer than you have been told by the doctor.
- Use of other skin products while using Neutrogena Clear Pore may cause more irritation.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
- You may get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear that protects you from the sun.
- Use care when putting on. It may bleach hair or colored fabric.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Neutrogena Clear Pore is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks to you and the baby.
Also Check: How To Cleanse Your Body From Drugs
How Do I Store And/or Throw Out Neutrogena Clear Pore
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Protect from light.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Neutrogena Clear Pore Facial Cleanser / Face Mask
Get clearer, healthy-looking skin with Neutrogena Clear Pore Facial Cleanser / Face Mask. Designed for acne-prone skin, this product can be used as a daily facial cleanser or as a mask. The dermatologist-tested formula contains powerful benzoyl peroxide acne medication that treat existing breakouts. Formulated with oil-absorbing kaolin and bentonite clay. When used as an intensive, cleansing face mask, the formula provides a cooling sensation as it penetrates deep into pores to control oil.
CONTAINS BENZOYL PEROXIDE
Cleanse your skin of built-up dirt & oil and treat breakouts with Neutrogena Clear Pore Facial Cleanser & Mask.
DUAL-PURPOSE CLEANSER & FACE MASK
When used as an intensive, cleansing face mask, the formula provides a cooling sensation as it penetrates deep into pores.
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
Read Also: Facial Lounge Pore Clarifying Cleanser
What Are Some Other Side Effects Of Neutrogena Clear Pore
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling of warmth.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Compare With Similar Items
|This item Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 Ounce|
|4.7 out of 5 stars||4.8 out of 5 stars||4.6 out of 5 stars||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Shipping||â||FREE Shippingon orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with||FREE Shippingon orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with||FREE Shippingon orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with|
|4.2 Fl Oz||4.2 Fl Oz||5.5 Ounce||1 Ounce|
Don’t Miss: What Does Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash Do
Where To Buy
This Neutrogena item is not in stock at any US stores, it was last available to buy online in December 2021 via Walgreens.
- Shipping & Returns
Products over $35.00 qualify for free standard shipping with Walgreens, otherwise there is a charge of $5.99 with orders usually arriving within 5 – 11 business days of dispatch. Express/Next day shipping option available. Shipping available to U.S addresses only.
This store has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.